As a full-service, diversified mining supply company, we pride ourselves on personalized and responsive service. We insist on giving our domestic and international customers the attention they deserve and the innovative solutions they need. Sunwest Supply specializes in
- an extensive SX/EW-ER product line for copper, nickel, zinc and cobalt processes
- heavy-duty brake inspection, repair and rebuilding services
- product development, sales and distribution
- turnkey manufacturing and fabrication from design to delivery and installation follow-up.
Our bold research and development ethic has resulted in several patents, including with partners who are among the top 10 mining companies in the world.
- Continuous, Extensive R&D
- Personal, Long-Term Customer Service
- Diverse, Customizable Product Lines
- Sourcing Capabilities
- Manufacturing Capabilities
William “Bill” Ebert learned heavy-duty maintenance and parts as a mechanic in the United States Navy. In 1990 he and his wife, Jacque, founded Sunwest Supply, Inc. in Tucson, Arizona, to service and sell heavy-duty brakes.
The company has grown from a small industrial parts and fleet service company for local municipalities to an international, full-service supplier of mining equipment for large-scale operations.
We treat all of our clients worldwide with the principles Bill and Jacque instilled when they founded Sunwest: To provide attentive, personal service that meets every need of the customer.
As a Tucson-based business, we believe it’s important to enhance the community in which we live and work. We’re proud to actively support the following organizations:
- Tu Nidito
- Big Brothers and Big Sisters of Arizona
- several youth teams in recreational, club and school athletic programs
- Summit Velo Cycling
- Wounded Warrior Project
- Chapter 358 Vietnam Veterans.