Cell Top EW Furniture
We specialize in engineering, designing and manufacturing state-of-the-art custom cell top furniture systems for base metal electrowinning (EW) and electrorefining (ER) cell houses, including Cu, Zn, Ni and Co. We can assist in plant commissions or existing cell house retrofits.
Because we work with your plant personnel to evaluate, develop and select systems, you can count on getting equipment or complete cell top packages that meet your specific needs to improve productivity and efficiency within budget.
Single, double and patented double/double contact designs for symmetrical and asymmetrical electrode configurations.
Capping BlocksOur top capping/spacer blocks are the most durable and long- lasting insulators on the EW/ER market. We use high- quality, specially formulated, thermoset fiberglass reinforced plastics (FRP) that are compression-molded to meet ASTM D-6261 standards. Other features include
- non-conductive, vinyl-ester based compounds that offer extreme chemical and heat resistance
- insulators built in modular 2- to 10-foot sections for cost-effective replacement and easy installation
- insulator design that provides proper and precise spacing between electrodes to eliminate short circuits
- dimensional tolerances within .5-1mm for optimum performance and fitment.
Capping BoardsWe provide Individual bottom capping boards or fully integrated systems of top and bottom sections. Our designs promote consistent elevations across cell lines and prevent electrolytic incursion on the cell top, eliminating cell wall degradation. FRP capping boards can be
- designed with or without support legs for improved cell top alignment and positioning
- purchased in one-piece (cell length) or modular sections
- manufactured using methods that meet your target pricing and delivery needs: pultrusion and compression molded or hand layed up.
Intercell Bus SystemsWe offer design, sales and service for Open DC busbar systems. Our close work with worldwide electrical busbar manufacturers and engineers provides you with reliable turnkey services that ensure performance and function. Design and build services include
- extruded and drawn C11000 ASTM B187-H04 copper
- U shaped or dogbone, triangular, square and round intercell and auxiliary contact bars
- custom machined busbars to accommodate your specs on new or existing contact systems.